TERMS AND CONDITIONS 19/4/22
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully. You’re booking and payment for a holiday constitutes acceptance of them.
FIRE SAFETY AND FIRE RISK ASSESSMENT
- There is a fire risk assessment at the back of the guest information folder in the property, please take the time to read it, if any of your party has disabilities which may impair them in the event of a fire, then there should be someone in your group who can take responsibility for them in the end of a fire, if this is not the case can you please contact St. Andrews Holiday apartments on 01334 828688 or firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Thank you
PAYMENT FOR THE OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP BOOKINGS
- A deposit of 50% is required as confirmation of the booking. The remaining balance will be required 6 months prior to entry date and will be taken from the credit card used to make the initial booking. For bookings made within 6 months of the arrival date, the total amount is payable. Any payment received by Mastercard, Visa or debit card over the telephone acknowledges and accepts the booking conditions.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THE OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP BOOKINGS
- Cancellation must be made by letter and or email. In the event of cancellation, the following terms shall apply.
- Prior to six months of arrival. Full amount of deposit
- Six months prior to arrival, full amount of booking
COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THE OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP BOOKINGS
- If the Open 2022 is cancelled due to Covid-19 then a refund will be given of 10% of booking cost up to a maximum of £50
NUMBER OF GUESTS STAYING IN THE PROPERTY
- The number of guests staying in the property must not exceed that advertised on the Website. Children staying that are not in a travel cot are counted as a guest.
CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL
ISSUES AROUND NOISE
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE (COVID-19)
CARE OF THE PROPERTY
INSURANCE, PERSONAL INJURY AND LOSS OF CLIENT PROPERTY
In addition to the terms and conditions stated here, there may be specific terms and conditions which apply to the individual cottages. These will be prominently displayed in the cottage information folders and constitute part of these General Terms & Conditions.