TERMS AND CONDITIONS 15/2/22
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully. You’re booking and payment for a holiday constitutes acceptance of them.
PAYMENT FOR THE OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP 2022
- A deposit of 50% is required as confirmation of the booking. The remaining balance will be required 6 months prior to entry date and will be taken from the credit card used to make the initial booking. For bookings made within 6 months of the arrival date, the total amount is payable. Any payment received by Mastercard, Visa or debit card over the telephone acknowledges and accepts the booking conditions.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THE OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP 2022
- Cancellation must be made by letter and or email. In the event of cancellation, the following terms shall apply.
- Prior to six months of arrival. Full amount of deposit
- Six months prior to arrival, full amount of booking
COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THE OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP 2022
- If the Open 2022 is cancelled due to Covid-19 then a refund will be given of 10% of booking cost up to a maximum of £50
NUMBER OF GUESTS STAYING IN THE PROPERTY
- The number of guests staying in the property must not exceed that advertised on the Website. Children staying that are not in a travel cot are counted as a guest.
CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL
ISSUES AROUND NOISE
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE (COVID-19)
CARE OF THE PROPERTY
INSURANCE, PERSONAL INJURY AND LOSS OF CLIENT PROPERTY
In addition to the terms and conditions stated here, there may be specific terms and conditions which apply to the individual cottages. These will be prominently displayed in the cottage information folders and constitute part of these General Terms & Conditions.