St. Mary's Apartment, St Andrews
One double bedroom, double sofa bed in the lounge, Sleeps 4, no pets- full weeks and short breaks available
This sunny one bedroom apartment is a hidden gem situated in the east end of town, close to the beach, with all St. Andrews has to offer a ten minute walk away. The property offers and wonderfully light and airy open plan living space, which has a small courtyard garden from the bedroom. The property consists of a spacious, open-plan lounge with a fully fitted kitchen and dining area there is also a double sofa in the lounge. There is unlimited Wi-Fi throughout the house and a smart television. There is good sized bedroom with a double bed. There is a modern shower room bathroom with shower drencher. There is free on-street parking outside the property
Close to the beach this is a perfect proper for couples, single travellers or small families over the summer holidays or for a spring or autumn break.
St Andrews Holiday Apartments is owned and managed by a born and bred St Andrean who knows and loves St Andrews and the East Neuk. I have over twelve years of experience in letting holiday properties in the area and offer a comprehensive local knowledge to help you plan your perfect holiday, whether you are a family, golfing party or looking for a weekend break
St. Mary's Apartment, St Andrews
St. Mary's Apartment has been decorated to the highest order with no detail overlooked and there are quality fittings and furnishings throughout. There is a gas combi-boiler providing central heating and hot water. There is a mains wired fire detection system.
Wonderfully light and airy spacious open plan living area
- Smart television
- Lounge seating for three
- Selection of books and DVD's
- Dining table with seating for four
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Patio doors from the bedroom leading to a small courtyard garden.
Bespoke fully integrated kitchen area including
- Electric hob and oven
- Fridge and box freezer
- Washing machine with drying facility
There is a stylish bathroom with a shower and shower drencher
The sleeping accommodation is as follows
- Double bedroom
- Double sofa bed in the lounge.
- Quality bed linen and towels provided
- Free off-street parking outside the property
- Town centre a ten minute walk away
- Heating and hot water gas (included)
- Park short walk
- Beach 200 yards away
- Golf courses a short drive away
The East Sands is 200 yards from the property and St. Andrews town centre is a ten walk away.. If you want to experience St. Andrews in quality and style then this property offers a unique opportunity for families and golfers alike.
St. Mary's Apartment, St Andrews
Getting to St. Andrews
Arriving by train,
- Leuchars is the closest station. It is five miles away. There are normally taxis waiting and there is also a regular bus service to St. Andrews which runs in conjunction with the arrival of the trains.
Here are some links that you may find useful.
- To book a train go to www.thetrainline.com
- To book a taxi go to www.golfcitytaxis.co.uk
- To check on bus times go www.fifedirect.org.uk and check bus timetables from Leuchars Station
Arriving by car,
- From Edinburgh, head for the Forth Road Bridge , then join the M90 and stay on this road until junction 2A sign posted Glenrothes, Kircaldy, this will take you on to the A92 where you can then follow the signs for St. Andrews.To view the route on-line go to www.theaa.com and put in Edinburgh to St. Andrews
- From Glasgow, leave Glasgow on the M8 and head for the Kincardine Bridge, once over the Kincardine Bridge take the A985 and head for Glenrothes, Kircaldy, this will take you on to the A92 where you can then follow the signs for St. Andrews.To view the route on-line go to www.theaa.com and put in Glasgow to St. Andrews
- From The North head to Dundee and cross the Tay Road Bridge, once over the bridge follow the signs for St. Andrews. To view the route on-line go to www.theaa.com and put in Dundee to St. Andrews
Change over days for St. Mary's Apartment, St. Andrews
Variations do occur for changeover days, if you see something is available but cannot book it, then please contact the office, either by email or phone on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01334 828688. We will try to be as accommodating as we can. If booking a short break your arrival and departure days can vary. If your booking is within two weeks of your arrival date the restrictions below may be relaxed. Please use the information below as a guide line when booking Hastie, St Andrews.
All short breaks are a minimum three nights.
March to July
Friday and Monday changeovers with short breaks of three, four, five and six nights, for short breaks we do not allow Sunday as an arrival day. Changeovers for Graduation week will vary.
July and August
Saturday changeover. Full weeks only. Changeovers for the week of the British Open 2015 may vary.
August to November
Friday and Monday changeovers with short breaks of three, four, five and six nights, for short breaks we do not allow Sunday as an arrival day. Changeovers for the weeks of the Dunhill Championship and the Ryder Cup may vary.
November to February
Any arrival day apart from Sunday. Any departure day. Changeovers for the weeks of Christmas and Hogmany may vary, as may any school half term break.
St. Mary’s Apartment, St. Andrews
This sunny one bedroom apartment is a hidden gem situated in the east end of town, close to the beach,…
What our customers Say
Definitely the place to stay in St Andrews – beautiful, convenient location, clean, well priced, 10/10.
Fantastic modern amenities with historic charm. Everything that you could need for a stay was provided. Super clean and very easy to communicate with the host. Great location to enjoy the East Sands and an easy walk to the town center. A bit of road noise at the front but…
Great apartment good location, patio a little small.
100% worth staying! Lovely apartment, beautiful location, and very nice little kitchen that made cooking most of our own meals easy.
Caring and communicative host, wonderful and clean apartment!
I stayed here during a recent visit to the Scottish Oceans Institute,, which is just to the east of this rental. This is the perfect place to stay if you’re looking for a place you can have all to yourself, close to the beach, and with all the possible amenities…
This is a lovely, remodeled apartment. Spacious living room and wonderful location.
I stayed here during a recent visit to the Scottish Oceans Institute. This is the perfect place to stay if you’re looking for a place you can have all to yourself, with all the possible amenities you could want for an extended stay. The place is close to restaurants and…
A lovely, well equipped apartment, in a great location, close to town, beach and harbour. We loved our stay.
Very nice place to stay
Very clean and contemporary apartment in a good location near beach and 10 min walk to city.
Lovely flat, very well positioned, easy parking.